Year Six Homework
In Year 6 we have a long term piece of work that we will be doing across the autumn term. Please use the link below:
Mr Christie Numeracy Homework
Due: Wednesday 7th November
Multiplication Word Problems
- Ava buys 5 bunches of flowers. Each bunch costs £2.75. How much does she pay altogether?
- In Chestnut class, the children do a sponsored hop for Sports Relief. 17 children hop 54m and 12 children hop 62m. How far in metres did they hop altogether?
- In the library, there are three large bookcases each with 8 shelves. If each shelf can take 47 books, how many books are there in the library?
- Mia went to gift shop and bought 4 presents each costing £6.84. She paid £28.68. Was she charged the correct amount?
- 215 people buy tickets for the school play. They pay £1.95 each for the tickets. How much money did the school raise?
- The Olympic cycling team is training hard. They each cycle 126km every day for 15 days. There are 8 people on the team. What is the total distance they cycled in the 15 days?
- Ben and Emily are decorating the hall ready for Christmas dinner. Each table needs a piece of tinsel 1.85m long. There are 6 tables. How long would the tinsel be if they put all the pieces together?